Thursday, May 15, 2014

The List



I've always wanted to start a blog, but have never known where to start.  It's a pretty rainy, dreary day here in my hometown, so what could be more perfect than spending some time reflecting on life, and writing about it.  I thought I would begin this journey with a list of a few facts about me (lists are one of my favorite things).
  • My name is Alexa Raye Dauphin, but anyone close to me knows me as Lex, Lexa, or Lexarayeraye.
  • I will be 19 years old on July 29th of this year, and in August I will begin my sophomore year of college.
  • I have one sister who is currently finishing her sophomore year of high school.
  • I have a passion for things that sparkle or curl.
  • My monogram is on almost everything that I own.
  • I am an active member of Kappa Kappa Gamma.
  • some of my favorite things include: Chipotle, Monograms, Lilly Pulitzer, Jack Rogers, Pinterest, Panera, chunky necklaces, and crafting.
This blog will feature tips on organization, fashion, beauty, crafting, experiences, and other random things as I go through my college years. I'm just a sorority girl who has a love of preppy things.

-Lex

No comments:

Post a Comment