Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Why Having a Sister Is The Bomb Dot Com

When I was young, all I did was pick on my sister.  We're only two and a half years apart in age, so basically what that means is we fit into the same size clothing, and about 3/4 of my closet is in her room.  I buy something, she thinks it's cute, she steals it, I find it in her room, and I yell at her about it.  But nothing changes.  This is the way it's always been.  As we have gotten older, it seems to happen more and more.  I remember how mad I used to get when our mom would buy us the same outfit, but in a different color.  If she tried to wear it on the same day, I would throw a huge fit and someone would have to change.  Nothing's changed.  Since I started college, she took it upon herself to move literally half of my closet into her room, including my bathing suits, but I've since taken them back.  Even though she get's on my last nerve sometimes, I feel so lucky and so blessed that I have a sister, especially one that is so close in age.  There are so many reasons why having a sister is the bomb dot com.

1. They're Permanent. Literally, you cannot get rid of them.

2. You Have Someone To Share a Closet With.  All. The. Time.

3. They'll point out all your flaws. They'll also point out things you didn't even think were flaws

4. They will back you up anytime your parents are being annoying.

5. You'll Always Have a Non-judgmental Listener and Friend.  They have to listen to you, they have to be there for you, and they are.

6. You Can Argue With Them. If I didn't have my sister to yell at about all the things she does wrong, I would definitely have some built up anger, and we don't want that, do we?

7. Someone to Hang out with All the Time.  If i'm bored, ill linger in my sister's room because she has no choice but to let me hang out with her.

xoxo
-Lex
(with a little help from my sister lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment