Thursday, May 29, 2014

What it's like to have a best friend who is better than my sister.



My best friend in the whole wide world is Lexie Walton. She is my ride or die. For those who watch Grey's Anatomy (like Lexie) she is my Christina to my Meredith. My other half.  So here is a list of why she is amazing and I am so lucky to have her.

  1. We have the same name. Whenever we hang out we both are refered to as Lex. Most people would say we are attached at the hip.. But you know what? That's what happens when you find your soul-mate!
  2. We have the same exact personality.. We do and act the same way. We even tend to say what the other is saying at the time. I always say "oh silly" and lex always says ILY 
  3. Lex goes to school down in South Carolina and I go to school in ohio so we do not get to see each other much during the school year, but when we see each other over winter break and summer it's like nothing has ever changed.
  4. She buys me food and brings it too me.
  5. She can read my mind and knows what I'm thinking before I even have to say it. 
  6. My family is her family, and her family is my family.
  7. Both our moms are not afraid to yell at us and steer us in the right direction. 
  8. We both have different interest too which keeps things fresh. She plays lacrosse at school and I am in my sorority (KKG)
  9. Going to different schools we always have new stories to tell each other every weekend.. Whether it may be about boys or a party we went to that weekend, or bitching about classes.. It just happens.
  10. We are inseparable.   
  11. She always loves meeeeee 
  12. even when I'm drunk :) 
  13. "Every blonde needs a brunette best friend!"
  14. This is her lacrosse number :)
  15. She made this post! 


    (Written By Lexie Walton, co-writer of The Preppy List)

No comments:

Post a Comment